I’ve been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ Links a la Mode again! My post on how to get more comments on your next blog post was included with 8 others by some really talented bloggers.
If you’d like to get featured as well, here’s how it works: submit your post to the IFB Facebook page by Tuesday of each week. The top posts will be chosen and rounded up on Thursday. If you were picked, paste in the roundup on your blog (like I did below). This means that not only are you featured on the IFB website, but you’re also featured on lots of other blogs!
Here’s this week’s list!
Links à la Mode, February 23rd
- Adorned in Armor: Fashion Week is Never Cancelled
- Bag Vibes Hermes Scarf
- Fash Chronicles: Pretty in Peach
- Hello Abella: What Being a Blogger Doesn’t Mean
- La Veine: Sartorial Interviews
- Lil Miss JBStyle: Navy Fur Stole
- Mox and Socks: How to Get More Comments on Your Next Post
- Saccharine Soul: 30 Blog Post Ideas for Fashion Bloggers
- With Wonder and Whimsy: Pantone Spring/Summer 2017 Fashion Color Report